Sunday, June 11, 2006

I consist in Him...

I know that He created me in His wisdom & while He was doing that, He must have had a picture in His Mind's eye, of the purpose of the being He created. I know He knows everything & one day we will know all things...
Colossians 1:16,17
" For by Him all things were created that are in heaven & that are on earth, visible & invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him & for Him. And He is before all things & in Him all things consist."
I'm part of His creation & created FOR Him... I'm still here, according to the Word, I STILL CONSIST IN HIM.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mahal said...

Thanks for leaving a comment on my site. I noticed you've been searching for meaning to your existence. To help you in your pursuit, may I draw your attention to Rev 4:11 - "Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honor and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created."

It could not be put any more plainly and clearly. The reason why we exist is definitely not for ourselves, but simply for God's pleasure. Therefore, we ought to be careful of how we live our lives. Due to sin, there is a large tendency to live in a manner that is not pleasing in His sight which totally defeats the purpose of our existence.

Hope this helps!

2:55 pm  
Blogger 10apen said...

Mahal, thank you for your comment. God bless!

9:08 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Universities